Thursday, June 23, 2011

Frustrated.....

Since a few days now, we don't have any mail ; the Canadian Posts decided a lock out last Wednesday ; my fear, I shipped 2 teddy bears just before the lock out and I had to stop to put bears on Ebay....
However, it looks that Harper voted a new law and the employees will have to go back work on next Monday.
I continue my work and my passion ; 3 teddy bears will be ready very soon.
But, somewhere, I'm feeling that I'm so dependent of their services... and I don't like it....
I'm crossing fingers for a fast restart of Canada Posts.
I checked prices with other mail companies ; it's very expansive.
I have another solution ; going to US and bring my parcels there...
We will see....

1 comment:

customteddys said...

Hi Chantal,

Yes, I understand your frustration. Even not being able to post to Canada is frustrating. A sign at our post office yesterday was "do not accept mail to Canada." I am also hoping that the issue is resolved soon for your sake and all others. Hang in there, Chantal. Hugs, Vicki