Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chantal Bears Online Show


On Thursday, September 22nd 2011 from 5pm until 12am, I will be online and around my computer if you have any question about my teddy bears. Every Teddy bear has a Paypal button and the price includes shipping and insurance. I will mark teddies SOLD just as soon as I can, after notification of payment from Paypal. For the moment, there are 3 teddies but 2 others must arrive for Thursday. The link will be : http://chantalbears.jigsy.com/online-show On this page also you will find a time converter and my current time (AST) Thanks for reading. Chantal. Jeudi, 22 septembre 2011 de 17h à minuit , je serai en ligne, si vous avez des questions au sujet de mes ours. Chaque ours a un bouton Paypal et le prix inclut l'envoi et l'assurance. J'indiquerai les ours VENDUS dès que j'aurai reçu l'avis de paiement de Paypal. Pour le moment, il y a 3 ours présentés mais deux devraient s'ajouter pour jeudi. Le lien sera : http://chantalbears.jigsy.com/online-show Sur cette page vous trouverez une horloge avec mon heure ainsi qu'un convertisseur de temps.  Merci de me lire. Chantal

No comments: