Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pandy, new creation is available on my webpage

Pin It






I'm pleased to present you my new creation : Pandy.
She has been created and designed by me : Chantal Giroux
Created from a soft mohair yarn.
Standing just over 4 - 10 cm tall.

Her face is finished with handpainted gentle shadings.

She has black eyes.

She is 5 way jointed.
Firmly stuffed with premium polyfiberfill.
She wears a lovely dress.
Her legs have been weighted by adding polymer clay soles. (New !!!)

She is available on my webpage
http://chantalbears.jigsy.com/pandy

And now a few pictures of the little girl

 


3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

What a little darling.
Hugs

Rachael said...

I'm learning to make these little bears and so I fully appreciate the skill involved in this beautiful little creation. Pandy is very pretty and her clothes complete the look perfectly. I also like her nose.

ElenaNikitina said...

Маленькая красотка!